Board of Directors Election Results:
Congratulations to Cindy Chynoweth, Jim Griffis and Mitch Stenger who were elected to the Board of Directors. Thanks to everyone for voting; we had another great turnout. Thanks also to everyone who was nominated. All members are encouraged to get involved in the operation of the club; you don’t need to be on the Board to help out!
The following officers were elected for the upcoming year at our Annual Meeting:
- President: Tom Siener
- Vice President: Mitch Stenger
- Treasurer: Jim Griffis
- Secretary: Nancy Montone
All contact info for your Board is on the website here, along with an updated membership list. If you want to update your contact info, please follow the link at the bottom of this email.
Please welcome the Dunlop family (Jim and Cathy) to the club and include them in your groups.
We still have memberships available, so please encourage frequent guests and other prospective members to fill out a member application and/or contact Elaine Idzik at 200-3794 or email@example.com OR Cindy Chynoweth at 860-0975 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Copies are posted at the club as well as on our website here.
Important Winter Reminders:
- Players should leave their outdoor footwear in the club room after putting on their tennis shoes to protect the courts from damaging salt and water.
- Remember to park away from the building to avoid falling ice and exercise caution when walking from the parking lot into the club on snowy/icy days.
- Keep the bathroom doors slightly open so that they stay heated.
- When turning the lights off, please remember to note the time in the sign-in book so members arriving right after you know if the lights have cooled down sufficiently. It’s best to wait at least 15 minutes before turning them on again.
- Ball machine cleanup: In addition to vacuuming and picking up the balls behind the curtains, please use the hooks to hang up the power cords.
It Bears Repeating:
- Please remember to sign in all guests legibly. It’s unfair to paying members who sign in their guests if you don’t.
- Teenagers (under 17 years of age) must be supervised AND signed in by a parent/responsible adult member along with their guest.
Our next board meeting is scheduled for Monday, March 9th at 6:30pm. All members are encouraged to attend.