Board of Directors Election Results
Congratulations to Matt Czechowski, Carl DiNatale, and Tom Siener who were elected to the Board of Directors. Thanks to everyone for voting. All members are encouraged to get involved in the operation of the club; you don’t need to be on the Board to help out!
The following officers were elected for the upcoming year at our Annual Meeting:
- President: Tom Siener
- Vice President: Mitch Stenger
- Treasurer: Jim Griffis
- Secretary: Nancy Montone
All contact info for your Board is on the website here, along with an updated membership list. If you want to update your contact info, please follow the link at the bottom of this email.
We have changed the QATC safety plan and you should now exit through the front door once the room has cleared and the new players have entered the courts. Remember to wear your mask and no guests are allowed at this time.
Important Winter Reminders
- Remember to park away from building to avoid falling ice
- Keep the bathroom doors slightly open so that they stay heated
- Remove and leave your outdoor footwear in the meeting room to protect the courts from damaging salt and water
- Also, when turning the lights off, please remember to note the time in the sign-in book so members arriving right after you know if the lights have cooled down sufficiently. It’s best to wait at least 15 minutes before turning them on again.
Audrey Cohn has upgraded to a family membership with her son Bjorn Nordenflycht. Cathy Thomas has also upgraded to a family membership with her husband Mike.
We have many members on leave this year so there are memberships available. Please encourage prospective members to fill out a member application and/or contact Elaine Idzik OR Cindy Chynoweth. Copies are posted at the club as well as on our website here.
Our next meeting is scheduled for Monday, March 22nd at 6:30pm on Zoom. All members are encouraged to attend and can get the link by replying to this email.