You can make your own court reservations now for slots starting April 19th. Please follow these steps to start using the system:
- Go to the https://www.yourcourts.com site and click the Login link at the top of the page or you can go directly to the login page by bookmarking the URL address https://www.yourcourts.com/yourcourts/security/index.
- Enter your email address and “quakeraurora” as your initial password (no quotes)
- Change your password and confirm your profile details, especially getting your cell phone in the correct field.
- Start using YourCourts for your reservations starting April 19th.
- You’ll be able to make one reservation per day for up to two-hours and one week in advance (down to the hour). So right now reservations can be made up until 1pm on 4/19.
- You can have up to three active reservations in advance.
- You can still use the answering service if you prefer or are having troubles with the system.
- See the user’s guide here for more info using the system (please note that we will not be using all features).
- Those in charge of reserved groups (leagues) are designated as captains for those reservations so you can cancel them when not playing. When making personal reservations, don’t use the “Choose a Team” option.
Enjoy the new convenience of making your own reservations!