Club Party – May 31st
Please join us for GRAND SLAM 2018, our 2nd Annual Summer Celebration on Thursday, May 31st at the club starting at 6pm. We will be “serving” beer & wine and food from the four Slams. You’ll also “love” the live music by Rob Montone & Jordan Rose. It would be “aces” if you could attend – last year’s party was a big “smash!” RSVP here by May 25th.
Please use the new online reservation system for ALL court reservations. If you haven’t registered, go to https://www.yourcourts.com and login with your email address and “quakeraurora” as your initial password (no quotes). Then you can change your password and confirm your profile details, especially being sure your cell phone is in the correct field. Those in charge of leagues are designated as captains so you can cancel them when not playing.
- Guests are only allowed five visits in total, regardless of who signs them in. Also, children under 17 may not use any of the club facilities unless accompanied by an adult.
- We are now accepting new members so please encourage frequent visitors and other prospective members to fill out the member application that is posted on our website here.
- All leagues end on the day before Memorial Day (5/27) and resume on the day after Labor Day (9/4).
- Furnace switch: during the summer, please turn the fan off when leaving; during the winter, it has to be left on.
- The courts will be closed from time to time this summer for some major projects, the most significant of which will be resurfacing the courts. These closures will be reflected on our online reservation calendar.
- Prior to that project, we will have a club work day and will expect a good turnout to prepare and do some other projects around the club.
- We will have at least one open board seat this fall, so if you are interested in helping the board keep the club running, please contact Mitch Stenger.
- Our next board meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, July 11th at 6:30pm. All members are welcome.