Happy New Year!
Congratulations to Bobby Mathew, Andrea McGrath and Nancy Montone who were elected to the Board of Directors. Thanks to everyone for voting; we had a better turnout than in recent years. Thanks also to everyone who was nominated. All members are encouraged to get involved in the operation of the club; you don’t need to be on the Board to help out!
The following officers were elected for the upcoming year at our Annual Meeting:
- President: Tom Siener
- Vice President: Mitch Stenger
- Treasurer: Carole Lane
- Secretary: Karen Ricciardi
All contact info for your Board is on the website here, along with an updated membership list.
Welcome new members
Please welcome our newest members and include them in your groups:
- Amy Coletti
- Bill Perry
- Jennifer Marmion
- Michelle Loncar
We still have memberships available, so please encourage frequent guests and other prospective members to fill out a member application and/or contact Elaine Idzik OR Andrea McGrath. Copies are posted at the club as well as on our website here.
Important Winter Reminders:
- Players should leave their outdoor footwear in the club room after putting on their tennis shoes to protect the courts from damaging salt and water.
- Remember to park away from the building to avoid falling ice.
- Leave the furnace on winter mode. It’ll turn off automatically when it reaches the temperature set on the thermostat.
- Ball machine cleanup: In addition to vacuuming and picking up the balls behind the curtains, please use the new hook to hang up the power cords.
Our next board meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, March 13th at 6:30pm. All members are encouraged to attend.