Hello to returning and new members! We hope you are having a great summer. The indoor season officially starts the day after Labor Day (9/8) when our leagues start, and reserved court time goes into effect. Remember, we are a “do-it-ourselves” club so we rely on all members to pitch in to help keep it clean, especially in the age of COVID-19. Please remember the protocols in our COVID-19 Safety Plan. They include:
- Sanitizing chairs, tables, and other hard surfaces of concern after playing.
- Using hand sanitizer and washing your hands.
- Staying away from the club if experiencing symptoms or having been in contact with COVID-19.
- Maintaining social distancing and not sharing personal items.
- Leaving immediately after play; no social activity.
- Not inviting guests; they are not allowed at this time.
- Signing everyone in legibly (first and last name) is critically important for contact tracing requirements.
- Making a reservation through YourCourts.com (no walk-ins) so we have another record for contact tracing.
- Wearing a mask when entering and exiting the facility.
Invoices will be emailed soon. If you are taking a leave of absence due to injury or COVID-19, it is critical that you contact Jim Griffis, our Treasurer, in writing immediately.
Your membership payment is due upon receipt (but no later than September 20th). If payment is not received by October 1st, membership privileges will be suspended. If you don’t receive your bill, please check your spam folder and/or contact Jim.
Please welcome our newest members and include them in your leagues: Sally Briggs and Bill Heiler and family.
Many leagues are looking for additional players, especially the Monday 7:30pm and Thursday 6pm groups. You can see all the leagues and their captains on the Schedules tab of the website by clicking the Master Reserved Schedule link.
We still have memberships available, so please encourage frequent guests and other prospective members to fill out a member application and/or contact Elaine Idzik OR Cindy Chynoweth. Copies are posted at the club as well as on our website here.
Board of Directors
We will have an open board seat this fall so please consider getting more involved with the club. We elect three directors and only two incumbents are running for re-election (Tom Siener and Lynn Martin; Fred Bristol is not running for re-election). That means we’d like four members to consider running for a three-year term. If interested, please contact Mitch Stenger who heads our Nominating Committee.
Our next board meeting is scheduled for Monday, September 28th at 6:30pm on Zoom. All members are encouraged to attend and can get the link by replying to this email.