Board of Directors
There are three board seats up for election with only two of the three incumbents running for reelection. Therefore, we need additional club members interested in getting more involved with the club. Ideally we would like up to four more candidates for the three year terms that begin next year. If interested, please contact Mitch Stenger who heads our Nominating Committee.
Thanks to all members for following the protocols in our COVID-19 Safety Plan. Everyone’s adherence to the established COVID protocols will enable the club to remain open and available to our members to enjoy during the pandemic. However, the one item that will risk our status is signing all players in legibly for contact tracing requirements. This is a normal club rule that is critically important for us to stay open. As a reminder, here are the protocols:
- Sanitizing chairs, tables, and other hard surfaces of concern after playing.
- Using hand sanitizer and washing your hands.
- Staying away from the club if experiencing symptoms or having been in contact with COVID-19.
- Maintaining social distancing and not sharing personal items.
- Leaving immediately after play; no social activity.
- Not inviting guests; they are not allowed at this time.
- Signing everyone in legibly (first and last name) is critically important for contact tracing requirements.
- Making a reservation through YourCourts.com (no walk-ins) so we have another record for contact tracing.
- Wearing a mask when entering and exiting the facility.
Please welcome our newest members and include them in your leagues: Mary Pat Ruh and Kathy Burr.
Our updated membership list is on the website here. As you can see, we have many members on leave this year so we still have memberships available. Please encourage prospective members to fill out a member application and/or contact Elaine Idzik OR Cindy Chynoweth. Copies are posted at the club as well as on our website here.
Our next board meeting is scheduled for Monday, November 30th at 6:30pm on Zoom. All members are encouraged to attend and can get the link by replying to this email.