Since tennis clubs are not considered gyms, the Quaker Aurora Tennis Club and other local tennis clubs will remain open at the present time.
However, due to the increased level of cases in our area, it is critical to follow our COVID-19 protocols:
- Sanitizing chairs, tables, and other hard surfaces of concern after playing.
- Using hand sanitizer and washing your hands.
- Staying away from the club if experiencing symptoms or having been in contact with COVID-19.
- Maintaining social distancing and not sharing personal items.
- Leaving immediately after play; no social activity.
- Not inviting guests; they are not allowed at this time.
- Signing everyone in legibly (first and last name) is critically important for contact tracing requirements.
- Making a reservation through YourCourts.com (no walk-ins) so we have another record for contact tracing.
- Wearing a mask when entering and exiting the facility.
It’s especially important to sign in and to stay away from the club if you or someone you’ve been exposed to are exhibiting any symptom of COVID-19 (whether you’ve been diagnosed or not):
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you have been in close contact with a positive (or suspected positive) case, you cannot enter the club until you have met the requirements of ECDOH: https://www2.erie.gov/health/index.php?q=ecdoh-covid-19-isolation-and-quarantine-documents
If you have traveled out of NYS, you must abide by the quarantine requirements under the NYS travel advisory:
Thanks for abiding by these state regulations so we all stay healthy and the club can remain open for our collective enjoyment.